Location: New York City
My cozy studio apartment in historic downtown Manhattan is available for short stays. It has a spare full sized futon bed in it's own section with curtains that can be drawn for more privacy. a full kitchen (for preparing vegan food only), shared bath, air conditioning. Convenient to shops, restaurants, Hudson River, parks, jogging/bike paths, subways, Statue of Liberty, China Town, Little Italy, Greenwich Village and more. The space is available for short stays up to 1 month at a time for $80 a night. $500 weekly rate. $1,500 monthly rate.
I am a considerate, honest male writer, award winning filmmaker and singer. I enjoy travel, nature, wellness and meeting new people.
1. This is a studio apartment where I also live. It has a spare full-sized futon bed in its own section. There are curtains that can be drawn for more privacy.
2. This is my home. I live here too in my own section.
3. There is one bathroom in the studio apartment
4. I can host 1 (one) person for up to 1 (one) month at a time.
6. Some closet space to hang clothing
My kitchen is full sized yet small. I have an electric juicer and a blender. You can prepare your own meals there - as long as they are vegan of course.
Other things to note
My place is quiet with no animals living on the premises. Guests are free to come and go as they please. My only rules are: No smoking, no alcohol drinkers or other drugs, remove shoes upon entering and of course no animal flesh, eggs or dairy in my place. at any time.